August Bank Holiday
bSHaW services will be closed Saturday 27th August, Sunday 28th August, Monday 29th August.
If you need Emergency Contraception (EC/Morning after pill) please contact your GP’s out of hours service, local NHS walk in centre/ Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) Wycombe Hospital or your local pharmacist/chemist.
Pharmacy opening hours where known for Buckinghamshire and neighbouring South East Counties.
- Buckinghamshire – Pharmacy Opening Times – Aug BH 2022
- Berkshire – Pharmacy Opening Times – Aug BH 2022
- Oxfordshire – Pharmacy Opening Times – Aug BH 2022
Community Pharmacies provide the following services in Buckinghamshire:
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC) – free for all women aged 13+
- Chlamydia Screening – free to women Under 25
Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEPSE)
If you need assessment for post exposure prophylaxis (PEPSE), please attend any A & E department (Stoke Mandeville Hospital)
Just Ask bSHaW will be closed from Friday 26th, Saturday 27th, Sunday 28th and Monday 29th August, any requests submitted via the website will be responded to on Tuesday 30th August.
Telephone Services will re-open at 9am on Tuesday 30th August 2022 – 0300 303 2880
Any online requests for appointments will be responded to on Tuesday 30th August.