Speak to our friendly nurses and our youth engagement team in confidence. See below for list of all bSHaW sexual health clinics and young people’s centres within the community. Sexual health clinics offer full sexual health screens, contraception including IUD, pregnancy tests and condom scheme. Our young people centres offer a range of services, please click on each clinic/centre for more information on the available services.
Please call 0300 303 2880 to book an appointment at one of our sexual health clinics. Please see individual clinic/centre page for opening times and current services. When attending a sexual health appointment please wear a face covering/mask, read more here
All ages – Booked Appointments only
Walk-in Clinics (please click on clinic to see opening times and services)
- Brookside – Aylesbury – All ages clinics and Under 21’s only clinic
- SHAW – High Wycombe – All ages clinics and Under 21’s only clinic
Under 25’s C-Card Walk-in centre (please click on centre to see opening times and services)
for more info on C-Card Walk-in centres, see here
- Youth Concern, Uptown Coffee Bar – Aylesbury – Under 25’s only
- Youth Enquiry Service (YES) – High Wycombe – Under 25’s only
- Buckinghamshire College Group – Aylesbury Campus – Students of the college campus only
- Buckinghamshire College Group – Amersham Campus – Students of the college campus only
- Buckinghamshire College Group – Wycombe Campus – Students of the college campus only
- Alternatively you can request a call to chat with one of our friendly sexual health professionals here using our Just ask bShaW service for Under 25’s.