bpas are an independent healthcare charity providing advice and treatment in the UK.
BASHH aims to
- To promote, encourage and improve the study and practice of diagnosing, treating and managing sexually transmitted infections, HIV and other sexual health problems
- To innovate and deliver excellent tailored education and training to health care professionals, trainers and trainees in the UK
- To determine, monitor and maintain standards of governance in the provision of sexual health and HIV care
- To advance public health in relation to sexually transmitted infections, HIV and other sexual health problems
- To champion and promote good sexual health and provide education to the public
BHIVA is the leading UK association representing professionals in HIV care and is a national advisory body on all aspects of HIV care and we provide a national platform for HIV care issues
Terrence Higgins Trust have teamed up with social media platform Snapchat to enable 16-24 year olds to access quickly and easily access the website page to order a FREE Chlamydia screening test kit.
FSRH is a professional membership organisation working at the heart of sexual and reproductive health, supporting healthcare professionals to deliver high quality care.
FPA the sexual health company is now owned by McCorquodale (Midlands) Ltd and continues to provide the same quality of information, resources and products prior to the closure of the charity.
National AIDS Trust champion the rights of people living with HIV and campaign for change.
NICE’s role is to improve outcomes for people using the NHS and other public health and social care services. We do this by:
- Producing evidence-based guidance and advice for health, public health and social care practitioners.
- Developing quality standards and performance metrics for those providing and commissioning health, public health and social care services.
- Providing a range of information services for commissioners, practitioners and managers across health and social care.
This document updates previous Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) guidance and aims to summarise the available evidence on emergency contraception (EC). The guidance is intended for use by health professionals providing EC
Whatever questions you have about getting and using contraception, this guide can help.
It aims to give practical information to everyone who wants to know more about contraception, or who may have a question about the method they use or are thinking about using.
Information and advice on Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
One Recovery Bucks is a free and confidential specialist drug and alcohol treatment service for people across Buckinghamshire. It is available to anyone 18+ who is using or is affected by the problems associated with alcohol and drugs.
Tommys provide information and support to empower parents during pregnancy
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) works to improve health care for women everywhere, by setting standards for clinical practice, providing doctors with training and lifelong learning, and advocating for women’s health care worldwide.
Terrence Higgins Trust are a HIV and sexual health charity. Supporting people living with HIV and amplify their voices, and help the people using their services to achieve good sexual health.