Please check the pharmacy website for pharmacy opening times.
- Asymptomatic Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea testing
- C- Card Condom Collection Point (over 16's only)
- Condoms available to purchase
- Emergency Contraception
Community Pharmacies provide the following:
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC) – free for all women aged 13+
- Chlamydia Screening – free to women Under 25
Emergency Contraception – Please note you MUST call the pharmacy prior to attending to confirm the appropriate pharmacist is on duty
Please note: C-Card Collection Point for Over 16’s only
Free STI screening is also available via bSHaW clinics, call 0300 303 2880 to make an appointment.