119 Hampden Gardens, Southcourt, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 8NP
Opening Times Expand
Please check the pharmacy website for pharmacy opening times.
- Asymptomatic Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea testing
- C- Card Condom Collection Point (over 16's only)
- Condoms available to purchase
- Emergency Contraception
Community Pharmacies provide the following:
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC) – free for all women aged 13+
- Chlamydia Screening – free to women Under 25
Emergency Contraception – Please note you MUST call the pharmacy prior to attending to confirm the appropriate pharmacist is on duty
Please note: C-Card Collection Point for Over 16’s only
Free STI screening is also available via bSHaW clinics, call 0300 303 2880 to make an appointment.
All Ages, Under 25s
Emergency Hormonal Contraception, call prior to attending to confirm pharmacist on duty