get me out of here

Service Finder

How do I find a Sexual Health Clinic or Service?

If what you are looking for is not described in one of the six buttons above, answer these simple questions so we can find you the services most suited to you.

    Where can I get PEP?

    If you think you have been exposed to HIV through sexual contact in the last 72 hours, you may need PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis). PEP is available from bSHaW Sexual Health Clinics, you can see where you can get it on the map below. In an emergency when the Clinics are closed, you should go to your nearest A&E department.

    More about PEP

    Find a Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) near you

    if you have been raped or sexually assaulted, either recently or in the past, there is confidential support available to you. You will not be forced to report the assault to the police but may be helped to do so if this is what you wish.

    Solace Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARCs) provide local communities with a safe, discreet and caring environment to support victims of rape and sexual assault. See where your nearest SARCs are on the map below.

    More about sexual assault

    Where can I get Emergency Contraception?

    If you have had sex without a condom or if your usual contraception has let you down, there are different types of emergency contraception that you can use.

    • An Intrauterine device (IUD), sometimes called a coil, can also be used as Emergency Contraception up to 5 days after having sex or up to 5 days after the earliest time you could have released an egg (ovulation).
    • “ellaOne” is a pill that can be taken up to 5 days after unprotected sex.
    • “Levonelle” is a pill that can be taken up to 72 hours after unprotected sex.

    Both ellaOne and Levonelle are sometimes referred to as Emergency Hormonal Contraception or EHC. Click on the link below to find out more about the different Emergency Contraception options, and where to get them. If you are under 19 years of age, you can get free EHC (Levonelle) at some Community Pharmacies. See which Community Pharmacies provide EHC on the map below.

    More about EHC

    Where can I get free condoms?

    You can get free condoms from your bShaW Sexual Health Clinic.

    If you are under 25 you can also get free condoms by signing up to the C-card free condom scheme. When you sign up you will be given a demonstration on how to use a condom correctly, information on making choices and safer sex and then given a C-card which you can show at a variety of services to pick up more free condoms. You will also be given 2 sachets of lube each time you use your C-card to pick up free condoms.

    See where your nearest C-card site is on the map below.Already have a C-Card? Have your say!

    You can also buy your condoms from community pharmacies, petrol stations, machines in public toilets, bars and clubs, most supermarkets and by mail order or online.

    The Freedoms Shop is an NHS sexual health promotion initiative run by NHS Central and North West London Foundation Trust (CNWL) offering a wide range of products that can be purchased online.

    Learn More

How do you rate this page?