Remember to pack everything on your Festival list – Condoms, Contraception, Suncream & Wellies
If you think you’ve come home with more than greasy hair and muddy feet, don’t panic, get yourself checked out at your nearest bSHaW sexual health clinic.
- Wrap it up this festival season – carry condoms!
- Festival list – Condoms, Contraception, Tent, Wellies, Suncream, Loo Paper
- Head home with someone’s number not inflamed, itchy genitals. Carry condoms.
- Don’t crowd surf your way to an STI, if you think you’ll have a shag put a johnny in your bag
- Accidents happen, remember the morning after pill is available free with a prescription or over the pharmacy counter and can be taken up to 72 hours after sex.
- Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, make sure you wear a condom in the heat
If you think you’ve come home with more than greasy hair, don’t panic, get yourself checked out at your nearest bSHaW sexual health clinic