bSHaW offers a range of sexual health clinics, young people centres, C-Card, community pharmacy and sexual assualt referral centres. Sexual health clinics offer full sexual health screens, contraception including IUD, pregnancy tests and condom scheme.
Sexual health clinics offer full sexual health screens, contraception including IUD, pregnancy tests and condom scheme.
All ages – Booked Appointments only
Book an appointment at a bSHaW Clinic call 0300 303 2880
Walk-in Clinics (please click on clinic to see opening times and services)
- Brookside – Aylesbury – All ages clinics and Under 21’s only clinic
- SHAW – High Wycombe – All ages clinics and Under 21’s only clinic
- Aylesbury – Youth Concern, Uptown Coffee Bar – Under 25’s only
- High Wycombe – Youth Enquiry Service (YES) – Under 25’s only
- Buckinghamshire College Group – Aylesbury Campus – Students of the college campus only
- Buckinghamshire College Group – Amersham Campus – Students of the college campus only
- Buckinghamshire College Group – Wycombe Campus – Students of the college campus only
for more info on C-Card Walk-in centres, see here
Community Pharmacies provide Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC) in Buckinghamshire – free for all women aged 13+
a list of Buckinghamshire Community Pharmacies can be found below, click on the pharmacy for more information and opening times.
Aylesbury – Lansdales Pharmacy, Whitehill Lane, Oxford Road
Aylesbury – Morrisons Pharmacy, Station Way
Buckingham – Jardines Pharmacy, Bullring, Market Hill
Buckingham – Jardines Pharmacy, 10-12 Meadow Walk
High Wycombe, Centra Pharmacy, 20 Queens Square
High Wycombe – Priory Pharmacy and Clinic, 2 Priory Road
High Wycombe – Ryemead Pharmacy, Gateway House, Wycombe Retail Park
Holmer Green – Lansdales Pharmacy – Fox, Turners Place
Ivinghoe – Windmill Pharmacy, 19-21 High Street
Penn – Lansdales Pharmacy – Penn Surgery, Elm Road
Wing – Jardines Pharmacy, 18 High Street
Please note for Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC) you MUST call the pharmacy prior to attending to confirm the appropriate pharmacist is on duty.
Solace Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARCs) provide local communities with a safe, discreet and caring environment to support victims of rape and sexual assault.
For more information on Solace Sexual Assault Referral Centres, click here
Need to speak to someone?
If you need further advice, or if this page hasn’t answered your questions then get in contact with your local bSHaW Sexual Health Clinic for a friendly chat.
Call 0300 303 2880 to book an appointment
You can also find online services on our homepage