Clinical Training in Bucks
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust (BHT), as the level 3 specialist sexual health provider, provides clinical training in Buckinghamshire to GP’s, Medical Trainees and Nurses. To see all available clinical training and dates click here to open the 2021-22 clinical training calendar.
Additional clinical training opportunities are available through the following organisations:
The object of BASHH is:
- To promote, encourage and improve the study and practice of diagnosing, treating and managing sexually transmitted infections, HIV and other sexual health problems
- To innovate and deliver excellent tailored education and training to health care professionals, trainers and trainees in the UK
- To determine, monitor and maintain standards of governance in the provision of sexual health and HIV care
- To advance public health in relation to sexually transmitted infections, HIV and other sexual health problems
- To champion and promote good sexual health and provide education to the public
Talking about relationships and sex with young people isn’t always easy. To help you, Brook have developed high quality free digital learning to empower, support and encourage you to deliver effective relationships and sex education (RSE)
The FSRH (Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare) provides a range of internationally recognised clinically based training and competence recognition for the provision of sexual and reproductive healthcare.