Chlamydia Screening for GPs and Nurses
- Offer Chlamydia Screening
Introduction to Chlamydia Screening for GPs and Nurses in Buckinghamshire delivered by bSHaW (Buckinghamshire Sexual Health and Wellbeing) can be accessed here
GPs and Nurses Chlamydia Training Step by Step Guide to registering is included to help with registration and booking
Read more about the National Chlamydia Screening Programme in Buckinghamshire
- Order Chlamydia Screening Tests
To obtain chlamydia screening kits, resource materials and promotional materials please contact Terrence Higgins Trust who co-ordinate the NCSP in Buckinghamshire firstname.lastname@example.org 01494 520436
Posters for your surgery can be downloaded here
GPs and Nurses in Primary Care:
Primary Care Guidance for GPs and Nurses Reviewed July 2022 This guide is aimed at GPs and Nurses working in primary care. It gives a short overview of questions to ask patients during a sexual health consultation, when and where to refer, links to clinical guidance and safeguarding contact numbers.
Emergency IUD referral form – download the form and send via nhs email account to the email address on the form.
Heavy menstrual bleeding or menopause HRT coil fittings or removals :
should all be referred to FedBucks’ Intermediate Gynaecology Service via the NHS e-referral service
Difficult removal of a sub dermal implant (SDI).
- Please use this referral form for any difficult SDI removals and send via an @nhs.net email account to the Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust specialist level three sexual health service (bSHaW), email address on the form.
Sexual health, contraception and HIV referrals
- Referrals can be emailed to email@example.com
- Please ring 0300 303 2880 for any clinical advice