Skip to content

Where can i get PEP (Emergency HIV Protection)

PEP is available from bSHaW Specialist Sexual Health Clinics. Call 0300 303 2880 to make an appointment.

However, please be aware that all Clinics are closed on Bank Holidays, therefore in case of an emergency:

If somebody needs PEP when the clinics are closed people should go to A&E at Stoke Mandeville Hospital for sexual exposure and for occupational exposure the Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) or A&E.

Read more about PEP