If you have any questions or queries regarding WISH Training , please complete the WISH Training Enquiry form here
All courses are available as CPD sessions to any professionals in Bucks, please fill out the enquiry form for information on booking at a time/date that is suitable for your group
The WISH training programme is commissioned by Buckinghamshire Council and is free of charge to those working in Buckinghamshire. All courses are facilitated by Terrence Higgins Trust, a specialist sexual health service that is part of the new bSHaW (Buckinghamshire Sexual Health and Wellbeing) service.
The overall aim of the WISH programme is to promote the sexual health and wellbeing of all Buckinghamshire residents and to equip those working with individuals of all ages, gender, ethnicity, disability or sexuality with the knowledge, skills and tools to develop resilience, respect and to promote consensual healthy and safe sexual relationships.
WISH training is only available to professionals working in Buckinghamshire organisations.
- C-Card Wellbeing in Sexual Health (WISH) Training Tier 1
- C-Card Wellbeing in Sexual Health (WISH) Training Tier 2
- Wellbeing in Sexual Health Refresher
- Delivering Relationships & Sex Education in Schools/Academies
- Child Exploitation and CEOP
- Pornography and Online Awareness
- Wellbeing in Sexual Health (WISH) Training for SEND
- Identity (LGBTQ+) Awareness
- STIs and HIV Awareness – 1 Hour Session
- Contraception Awareness -1 Hour session
- Service Update – 30 minute session
- Q&A with a Youth Engagement Officer
- Consent and the Law
- Anatomy and Puberty