We provide training on diverse range of sexual health topics for both professionals working in community services and school staff. We offer guidance on a range of prominent topics that aim to support staff working with children and young people.
This training is commissioned by Buckinghamshire Council and is free of charge to those working in schools and/or the community in Buckinghamshire. All courses are facilitated by Brook, a specialist sexual health service that is part of bSHaW, Buckinghamshire’s integrated sexual health and wellbeing service.
You will find a list of the training courses currently on offer below, as well as links to register for the training.
If you have any questions about anything to do with our training offer please contact email@example.com
- Come Correct C-Card Training for Professionals
- Consent Training
- Pornography and youth produced sexual imagery
- Create a safe learning environment
- Consent and Managing disclosures of sexual violence
- Healthy relationships and sexual health
- Inclusive RSE for Neurodivergent young people
- Managing difficult questions and sensitive issues in RSE
- Supporting and including LGBT+ young people
- Trans Inclusion Training
- Trans Inclusive Care: Trans Identities and Barriers to Access