bSHaW Sexual Health Clinics and Coronavirus
Due to COVID-19, all three of the Bucks College Group Drop Ins have been suspended.
We can longer accept walk in attendances at sexual health clinics. Your telephone call will be handled by a senior member of the clinical team who will assess and advice on the most appropriate management for your needs. This process will ensure both your and the staff’s health and safety is protected.
If you already have a pre booked appointment at one of our sexual heath clinics we will be contacting you to review your needs.
See C-Card Services in the latest news section for more information on C-Card services
- 'Young People Only' Clinics
- Chlamydia Screening (male & female 15-24 years)
- Contraceptive and/or STI Check up
- Emergency Contraception
- Free condoms/C-card Scheme
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- HIV Testing
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception i.e Implants, IUD, IUS & Injectables
- Oral Contraception
All bSHaW Sexual Health Clinics are closed on bank holidays.