bSHaW Sexual Health Clinics and Coronavirus
Due to COVID-19, all three of the Bucks College Group Drop Ins have been suspended.
We can longer accept walk in attendances at sexual health clinics. You can speak with a sexual health professional via our Just ask bSHaW service, available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 9am-4pm and Wednesday from 5pm – 9pm
Condoms by post can also be requested via the Just ask bSHaW form.
Postal testing kits for residents of Buckinghamshire can be requested here
Subscribe for latest clinic information
- 'Young People Only' Clinics
- Chlamydia Screening (male & female 15-24 years)
- Contraceptive and/or STI Check up
- Emergency Contraception
- Free condoms/C-card Scheme
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- HIV Testing
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception i.e Implants, IUD, IUS & Injectables
- Oral Contraception
All bSHaW Sexual Health Clinics are closed on bank holidays.