Speak to our friendly nurses and sexual health professionals in confidence. bSHaW offers a range of services across Buckinghamshire. Below you can find a full list of all clinic and service locations, click on the individual clinic/centre page for specific location information, opening times and current services.
Please call 0300 303 2880 to book an appointment at one of our sexual health clinics.
When attending a sexual health appointment please wear a face covering/mask, read more here
bSHaW Sexual Health Clinics
bSHaW sexual health clinics offer full sexual health screens, contraception including IUD, pregnancy tests and condom scheme for all ages.
Booked Appointments only
Call 0300 303 2880 to book an appointment
Under 25’s C-Card Walk-in centre
Please click on centre to see opening times and services. For more info on C-Card Walk-in centres, see here
- Youth Concern, Uptown Coffee Bar – Aylesbury – Under 25’s only
- Youth Enquiry Service (YES) – High Wycombe – Under 25’s only
- Buckinghamshire College Group – Aylesbury Campus – Students of the college campus only
- Buckinghamshire College Group – Amersham Campus – Students of the college campus only
- Buckinghamshire College Group – Wycombe Campus – Students of the college campus only
Community Pharmacies provide the following service in Buckinghamshire:
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC) – free for all women aged 13+
Click here to see a full list of Buckinghamshire Community Pharmacies
If you have been raped or sexually assaulted, either recently or in the past, there is confidential support available to you. You will not be forced to report the assault to the police but may be helped to do so if this is what you wish, read more here
GP Surgeries in Buckinghamshire
GP surgeries provide a range of sexual health services, click here to find a list of GP surgeries in Buckinghamshire and more information on sexual health services.